We started our Fourth of July festivities with a sleepover at Grandma Mosher's. We stayed up late watching movies and eating snacks, cuz thats what you do at Grandma's house you break all the rules! The next day we got down to business having some real fun with the Land cousins, swimming,playin, and yep eating some more! yummy Dutch oven potatoes, and my favorite roadkill chicken!



Laurelle built forts under the tables,one for the girls,and one for the boys, of course Lucy and Jo who were supposed to be "NAPPING" wanted their part of the action so they demolished both forts! much to the dismay of both camps!
Aaron had to work until 5 so when he made it down the hill we took off for fireworks at the Uof R
with Grandma Renner, Kaite,Jessie,Drew,&Asia! They were wonderful as always, we got to see some friends from Yucaipa , the boys {and by boys I mean Aaron,Drew &Jessie!} had ice fights and a Kolby toss, all in all we had a great holiday!


4 comments:
What a fun and busy day. I am sure the kids slept well that night. That is wonderful you are around so much family and that they all have such a great time together. Oh you look great by the way, Wow Mother of 4!
Hey I got your message on my blog but I didn't get the letter??? Did you have my email right.. jbbelew@hotmail.com??? I dunno, you needa call me sometime, I have alot of time on my hands now that the kids are in full day school and I AM BORED!!!! talk to you soon, JeN
Looks like your kids have a really fun grandma!
Hey Sam! My blog is private now. Email me your email address so I can invite you! Hope you are doing well.
Becky
rawforever2001@yahoo.com
Post a Comment