Tuesday, November 17, 2009

BLACK-EYED BEAUTY!








Now I know what your thinking, but please don't report me!
My poor baby fell down the stairs, and bashed her cute little face!
We were having dinner with theElders and she was trying to run down the stairs to come join us for a "spiritual thought" and slipped. So Aaron and I were trying to sooth her and saying oh its not that bad,when the ever helpful missionaries took a look and replied, "oh man, dang look at that, Oh ouch!" so helpful! Ps. these pics are a week after the fact and a hundred times better! I wish i would have taken progessive shots but I just wasn't thinking about the entertainment vaule they could have in the future! LOL!



1 comment:

Shauna said...

It's fun to get to see you guys again. I just love having Jolie in my class. She is such a sweet little girl. Yeah, about the black eye, I was wondering myslelf what happened. I never did find out but I'm glad to hear it wasn't from a beating j/k. I knew it was from a fall or something.

TWC Perserve-Bluff Lake

TWC Perserve-Bluff Lake
Family Trip Oct.2009