
She has done awesome, she played Goalie, which she was fabulous at, until two weeks ago.
She found her niche as a forward she's an animal. So proud of our Girl !
I Signed on as team mom. What was I thinking , Trophies,pizza parties,and home made Banners. Not to mention eight weeks of freezing weather, with the whole gang on the field every Sat. Morning by 7:30am ! OH WELL! it was worth it we have all made friends and had a great season, and the Grandmas have been running back up at the games when they can.
She found her niche as a forward she's an animal. So proud of our Girl !
I Signed on as team mom. What was I thinking , Trophies,pizza parties,and home made Banners. Not to mention eight weeks of freezing weather, with the whole gang on the field every Sat. Morning by 7:30am ! OH WELL! it was worth it we have all made friends and had a great season, and the Grandmas have been running back up at the games when they can.
Laurelle an the girls from her team at their pizza party! 12 7 year olds,pizza, punchingballs,Cake,and unlimited soda refills, oh my! All I can say is whew it's over and I need a nap !
No comments:
Post a Comment