Sunday, May 25, 2008

We're so Glad when daddy comes home!


The kids listen every night for the garage door to go up then they bolt downstairs to tackle Aaron as he comes through the door then the relentless begging for ponyrides and tickling begins.


He caved to their demands last nite then decided to test his strength beneath the weight of not 1,not2, but 3, yes ladies and gentlemen 3 not so little girls! Then for the crowd pleaser he did it while walking not crawling!To which Jo replied" gidee up horsee". What a Guy ! After such an extraordinary feat he collapsed on to Addisons bed, at which the support slats gave way and the mattress fell through. Don't worry folks it was all part the act. We fixed the bed, but not before addi said"Daddy you broke my bed , you shouldn't do that!"

2 comments:

Chris Robinson said...

I love your blog! I love that we get to stay connected and updated with each others families. I really look forward to taking advantage of it. Your family looks great! Can't wait to see everyone in July.

JeN said...

Well, you are just doin great with the whole bloggin thing aren't you.. I love the posts and it is looking good!!! Hope you had a happy memorial day weekend.. Talk to you soon.. JeN

TWC Perserve-Bluff Lake

TWC Perserve-Bluff Lake
Family Trip Oct.2009