Tuesday, December 2, 2008

"Come What May and LOVE it! "

Now On A Lighter Note!
Ahhh ok I feel better, now that I vented!
Hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving!
I am so blessed, I love my life will all it's Craziness, and the people in it make it all worth while!
" Come What May and Love it!" When I read that talk by Joseph B Worthlin, it summed it all up, that's all we can do in this life, Trust the Lord and let rest just happen, we always come out on that other side. It's going be crazy hard and down right scary sometimes, but it's gonna happen and we can either learn from it and move forward or try to procrastinate the inevitable, either way all things are in the Lords time and we can accept his plan or frustrate it with our whining about what we can't change!

1 comment:

Becky and Ryan said...

Amen. Sad the he is gone now. But at least we still have his words.

TWC Perserve-Bluff Lake

TWC Perserve-Bluff Lake
Family Trip Oct.2009