Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ok So Jo has turned into The Incredible Candy Monster! I say no like that means anything, then she goes on the hunt and somehow comes up with candy every time, hey at least she's got skills.
So she finally burned through her not so secret stash of Halloween candy the other day and I removed the bucket from it's"hiding Place" under the kitchen sink. Much to JoJo's Dismay the next day she opened the cabinet to find her supply gone! It's went something like this,
Jo: Momma I want some candy .
Me: No Jo you've had enough, no more.
Jo: disappears into the kitchen, you hear creak, the cabinet opens
Jo:HEY WHERE DID MY CANDY GO! IT'S ALL GONE!
Me: Sorry JoJo no more.
Jo: GOES to pout in other room comes out later with candy from some other place, who knows where!
I told you she was resourceful ! Little stinker

1 comment:

JeN said...

That's Jo.. She is so funny and cute!!

TWC Perserve-Bluff Lake

TWC Perserve-Bluff Lake
Family Trip Oct.2009