Friday, June 13, 2008

The Blue water Resort @ Parker Az

Kolby cooling off, it was a 105, He's a little fish,when he has his skivest on that is. The hotel had a great indoor pool, with a waterslide, which he wasn't quite tall enough to ride, Zack,the Best's 13yr old son took him up there to ask if he could ride with him, and was told only if kolby could swim on his own, kolby being kolby, said oh yeah I can swim, which he can, with a life jacket on which he was NOT wearing, so down he went and under he went at the end! Thank goodness Zack came down just in time to pull him up!
I came around the corner just in time to get a halfdrownwd but enthusiastic thumbs up from my little liar!


Laurelle and Makenzie, Tube Junkies!
Girls just want have fun they tubed nonstop, screaming and laughing all the way.
They both also made and succeeded with their first attempts at wakeboarding!
We were so excited for them, bummed I have no pics I was in the water helping them and Aaron was driving. Of course now they both think they are pros and should have equal boarding time with the adults, we've created monsters.




Our First Day in Parker!
Outside our room we had a little patio that lead out to the dock, so handy, Since Aaron has to check on the boat constantly to make sure no one is hijacking it.He's just a little paranoid or protective how ever you wanna look at it !



We went with our friends the Best family, WE had a BALL. We swam, tubed, wakeboarded,and played till we dropped! and loved every minute.

3 comments:

Chris Robinson said...

It looks like you all had a wonderful time. I am jealous that you already took a family trip, then again summer is your playground. I really think it's great that you found a activity your family loves so much and you get to do it together. Can't wait to see you guys. Save some of that fun for us. Love all of you!

JeN said...

It looks like you guys had a fun time!!!! Vacations are always a fun lil get away...

Jill Land said...

Great pictures! I hope that Aaron is recovered from his toxic-time in the garage. Lesson learned, I hope?! Isaac did something very similar to Kolby. We were swimming at our community pool, where he made some older friends who could swim quite well without their life jackets. And Isaac, just figured he could do the same. And he did pretty good for a few seconds, then he started to sink. Luckily, I was close by watching. Crazy kids!

TWC Perserve-Bluff Lake

TWC Perserve-Bluff Lake
Family Trip Oct.2009