We decided after 5 fun filled days of round theclock kid contact we needed a day of adult relaxation.

IKEA can you believe it, my husband willing subjected himself to the Horror that is IKEA and it was his idea too, no prodding what a guy!
Then afterward we went down to Long Beach Harbor to the Aquarium of the Pacific. It was NOT! the place to go to escape kids but we still had a great time. We had dinner at P.F. Changs YUM!Ate way to much. We walked around the harbor drooling over the yachts, and saw a sail boat that has a Boarding school program like that movie the "White Squall" . I wonder if they take5yr old boys ! J/k.
We haven't been down there in ten years the last time was my senior prom can you believe that. Dang Aaron's getting old and I've been out of high school for ten years.
Ok so maybe I've aged a little too, lets just say he's not the only one who's found a few "not dark brown hairs" (aka grey) I know try to contain your screams the unthinkable has happen we have aged and no one even warned us it was coming. Sorry I'm rambling still in a little denial.
It was a very nice Day ! and the kids got spoiled by Grandma while we were gone. Thanks Grandma Renner!
1 comment:
Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. It's great to be able to get away for awhile. I can't wait to be able to escape to CA for awhile.
Post a Comment