Thursday, June 5, 2008

We are on the Vacation countdown around here. One work day left for Aaron! Yeah
Havasu is calling 5 count them 5 days of fun in the sun no cleaning(yeah rite) No cooking!
Did I metion I can't wait to get out of here! A Break from life couldn't be more over due.
It's only been a week since summer started and the kids are hovering like flys (cute ones of course) and I've run out leave it to beaver summer activities. Any help?
I'm so cheap with gas at a wappin $4.30 a gallon that's $135.00 a tank and I'm Drivin Nowhere!
So What can we do at home that Twentyfirst Century kids would find appealing?
Today alone I Burned up, Lunch with Dad, the park, the Library,icecream,and the little pool in backyard. Yikes am I in trouble ? should I be worried?

5 comments:

Veronica and Johnnie said...

Your family is beautiful! I haven't seen you in so long. How are you doing? Your kids are so dang cute!

Jill Land said...

I have a book called the "Busy Book" it has all kinds of fun (and cheap) activities and crafts for small children to do. Also the Family Fun Magazine has a website that has some really good ideas too.
Too bad we don't live closer together, we could get the kids together (but man the gas prices!).

Patrick & Jenn said...

Sam - It has been so long Jenn (Milloy) Francis here. Your family is so beautiful!

Raich said...

HEY there! Saw you guys on Jenni's blog and thought I'd say hi!! The kids are getting so big.

Jill Land said...

I want lots of vacation pics on your blog!! Hope you guys had lots of fun. See you soon. Lets get the kids together soon and go swimming or something.

TWC Perserve-Bluff Lake

TWC Perserve-Bluff Lake
Family Trip Oct.2009