Wednesday, June 4, 2008


We took the kids to Disneyland on the last day of school we had a great time
Aaron took Kolby and Laurelle on splash moutain they waited and waited and waited, but it was worth it they got soaked, and I had fun taking Addi & Jo on a bunch of rides while we waited!
Aaron also won the lottery for the tea cups, ok so it was more like they begged an I just flat out refused I Can't stand that ride.
He was so brave, Green but brave, why is it that kids aren't the least bit phased by those rides
but us "Old Farts " can't hack em', and yet they can't ride without us, go figure. AW the joys of parenting.




YEAH! ADDI IS TALL ENOUGH FOR THE BIG RIDES AT DISNEYLAND!
She Was so excited to ride Star Tours for the first time.
Addi says: Were we really in space?

Mom : Yeah was it fun ?
Addi: Yeah that was my first space flight !


2 comments:

Jill Land said...

I couldn't agree with you more about the teacups. I don't do circle rides. Not good for the GI tract.

JeN said...

Isn't Disneyland just the bomb!!! I can't do the tcups either.. My head is really spinning with that ride.. Dad's are always good for that ride!!!

TWC Perserve-Bluff Lake

TWC Perserve-Bluff Lake
Family Trip Oct.2009